"An abundance of investment opportunities across many different cryptocurrencies"
Since Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency has taken the world by storm. Many people have become Crypto Millionaires and in some cases, Billionaires.
As Cryptocurrency has been becoming ever more popular, this has created an abundance of investment opportunities across many different cryptocurrencies.
Cryptocurrency has become so popular, with such a future in this world, that certain countries have made it their primary currency! Being in this world as long as we have, any opportunity is a potential investment opportunity if you know how to read between the lines.
Every month we run a Crypto webinar to keep the whole of our investing community ahead of the curve. In the past 24 months, our community has been updated on many Crypto investment opportunities where they have seen some outrageous returns!
With any investment, you need to have a sufficient amount of knowledge in order to pave a path to capitalise on certain investments.
Cryptocurrencies: Determining A Good One
Some of the steps you should follow to determine a good cryptocurrency are as follows:
- Does the crypto have a real world use and serve an active purpose
- Read the projects white paper as this will outline key milestones on the project
- A solid website outlining all key components to the crypto
- Active social media channels
- Research the market metrics (Market Capitalisation, Trading Volume, Supply Metrics)
- The core team
- Technical analysis
Buying Cryptocurrencies: Common Mistakes
Before buying any cryptocurrency, there are a few common mistakes you should avoid before pulling the trigger:
- Avoid trading bots
- Buying because the price is very low and you feel you’re getting good value for money
- Potential scams
- Understanding what cycle we are currently in
Cryptocurrencies: Key Words/Phrases
Some key words/phrases you should know:
- Exchange – where you buy and sell Crypto
- Alt-coins – small low cap Crypto
- Market Cap – market capitilization
- ICO – Initial Coin Offering
- Fiat – government issued currency (i.e British Pound / US dollar)
- HODL – Hold On for Dear Life
Cryptocurrencies: The Potential Outcome
As investors for many many years, we fully understand that before making any investment decisions, you need to be clear on the potential outcome to make it worthwhile when making the decision. Every month we run a Crypto specific webinar to keep everyone within our community up to date with what’s going on in Crypto.
On this webinar we cover:
- Analysis of the top 10 cryptocurrencies by market cap
- Summary of the latest crypto news and other topics crypto investors need to know about
- Review of the best crypto websites and tools
- Crypto investment strategies and research methods
- Big picture crypto market analysis
- Smaller less well known crypto tokens